New Book

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Sun Nov 12 06:48:27 EST 2000

Hi all (Becca here),

I just read a FANTABOROONY new book called _Trinity Street_. (You can
tell I thought it was good because I picked it up on Saturday morning
and I read and read and read until I finished it, when I realised
that it was one thirty and I was still in my nightgown and I hadn't
had lunch and I had to catch a bus at ten to two.)

And I'm NOT JUST SAYING THIS! It's COMPLETELY TRUE!

I loved the characters and I loved the story and I loved the way
dialogue was used so well and I loved the plot and I loved the
mystery about what was going on and I *loved* the end. (You might
guess from this that I thought it was quite enjoyable. :) )

Oh yes, and the author--she'd have to be Our Very Own Sally Odgers.

Cheers,
Becca