dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #242

Janice Oliveira jeo13 at cornell.edu
Sat Nov 11 22:47:31 EST 2000

Hi Gili,

At 11:02 AM 11/11/00 GMT, you wrote:
>The Archer's Goon tape that was meant for us three Israelis also
>mysteriously dissappeared on the way... do you think there is someone out
>there farming vidoetapes?

LOL!!!

>Janice and Pavi - of course we remember you, glad you're still around! Did
>you ever get more DWJ books on tape through this list?

Not through the list, but the tape library has gotten in more so I of
course put them on my request list...I'm just waiting for them to be
available...  They now have Darklord of Derkholm and the Dalemark books.
I'm in suspense so maybe I'll stop by there over Thanksgiving break when
I'm home from college for a few days and see what's up...

>Judging from pictures, Diana Wynne Jones has a very round face, with high
>round cheeks like a pair of apples, that make her eyes look very twinkly. A
>little hamsterish, actually, but in a good way.

I love it!  Thanks!

Janice and Pavi