dwj-digest

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Sat Nov 11 20:59:13 EST 2000

In a message dated 10/31/00 12:56:32 AM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-dwj-digest at suberic.net writes:

> In regard to the movie of "Devil's Arithmetic", I didn't see it, but I know
that Jane was very pleased with it.  She sent a whole lot of clippings and
stuff about the opening to Apanage (kids'lit apa I used to belong to).

Also, the title of the new Stevemeyer is "When the King Comes Home" (isbn
0-312-87214-3) and it's supposedly scheduled for Dec.  [So how did I miss it
in the advance announcements??

Devra (now recovered mostly from bronchitis)

Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com
devra at aol.com