YoG (no spoiler) - WAS: dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #240

Katherine Ferguson k.ferguson at maulu.demon.co.uk
Sat Nov 11 08:36:48 EST 2000

On Sun, 5 Nov 2000, Gili Bar-Hillel wrote:
>YOtG finally arrived, and has been duly read.
>Who else are we waiting for before we start discussion? Raise your hands,
>please!

My copy arrived on Monday, the day I arrived back from a short holiday -
fantastic way to cheer me up! (after having been ill in bed the week
before and a 12 hour train journey - over twice as long as it should be
- to return home after the holiday)

I plan to spend this weekend rereading it properly...

Nice to be back,
--
Katherine Ferguson