DWJ's looks (was: Re: Dogs)

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Sat Nov 11 04:35:17 EST 2000

Janice:

>That's interesting!  BTW, what does DWJ look like?  I sometimes try to
>picture authors but usually never know how far off I am.  <grin>

Well, there are people on the list who have actually _seen_ her, in
person <quick pause to get intense envy under control>  but there are
pictures on the official site and in the back of the new hardbacks,
so I guess I could have a go.  Uh... round face, short brown hair,
going grey, not very glamorous looking, high eyebrows which make her
look very wide-awake, alert, intelligent!  (Or am I projecting what
we've all encountered in the books??)  Becca says her eyes are
"crookedly weird", and that her hair isn't short exactly, but kind of
like a halo all around her head in curls.  We both think the kitten
she's holding is very cute!

_Please_ anyone who thinks he or she could do better - help us out!

Hallie.