DWJ mention.

Irina Rempt ira at rempt.xs4all.nl
Fri Nov 10 11:09:02 EST 2000

On Fri, 10 Nov 2000 liril at gmx.net wrote:

> Well, I must confess I don't know this actress, but yes, I thought
> McGonalgall was younger, too. Around the same age you suggest.

I see her as mid-fifties, but then I'm in my early forties myself and
I think she should be older :-)

My kids had a teacher last year who could be McGonagall just like
that, perhaps with only a wig as she has very short hair. My husband
calls her "the stern one". She's very good - "Good" in the moral
sense as well as a good teacher. We were at a course together, and I
found out she's fifty-four. She looks quite ageless, could be
anything between forty and sixty.

   Irina