Sally Rogers-Davidson Interview -

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Wed Nov 8 06:15:44 EST 2000

Hi, all; - and yes, despite appearances, this *is* on topic!

My new Write Australian article is up at the following URL http://suite101.com/welcome.cfm/7033
This time, I've interviewed Australian sci-fi author Sally Rogers-Davidson about the creative imperatives behind her two novels, POLYMER and SPARE PARTS. I'm hoping this will be the first of an interview series, with other Aussie authors, both e- and paper-pub, in the hot seat.

To get to the on-topic bit... I've bitten the bullet and asked DWJ for an interview on the very shaky grounds that I, as an Australian reader, find her books so inspiring. Well, darn it - this is *my* little stage so *I* set the wards - right?
Sallyo.