dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #240

Ingrid Blythe Atkinson ingrid-blythe at home.com
Sun Nov 5 10:58:02 EST 2000

> > > YOtG finally arrived, and has been duly read.
> > > Who else are we waiting for before we start discussion? Raise your
> hands,
> > > please!

~raises her hand~ Not me. Although I do go to Calgary next week but if
it's there I probably won't see it until Christmas. Spoiler headings
please if you start discussion!

Ingrid
--
http://www.geocities.com/startredder/

Not only was Ivan an idiot, but he generated a telepathic damping field
that turned people nearby into idiots too. He would point this out to
Barrayaran Intelligence, who would make of his cousin the newest weapon
in their arsenal - if anyone could be found who could remember what they
were doing once they closed on him . . . - Miles Vorkosigan