weaknesses

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at ic.ac.uk
Fri Nov 3 11:22:44 EST 2000

From: JOdel at aol.com [mailto:JOdel at aol.com
In a message dated 11/3/00 2:09:31 AM, liril at gmx.net writes:
<< And I *still* wonder what happened to the life Millie put in the temple
wall to be able to leave her world.  >>

They gave it back and Gabriel DeWitt donated one of his to replace it.

I thought the life that Gabriel gave was to "redeem" Millie- Asheth demanded
a life for each avatar, but didn't mind whose? And Christopher's life stuck
in the wall was a side issue. I'm pretty sure they made plans in the book to
get it back when the excitement was over.
Any theories about what happened to the boot-boy? I seem to remember someone
thinking he grew up to become Michael Sanders, but he seems a bit dull.
Jennifer