weaknesses

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Fri Nov 3 05:06:51 EST 2000

>And if Christopher's
> last life is seperated from him, in the safe or on Millie's hand,
>does
> that mean if he dies and needs it he can't get to it without being
>dead
> for a while first?

So Cat has a life in a cat (oops) and Christopher in a ring.
And I *still* wonder what happened to the life Millie put in the temple
wall to be able to leave her world. I know this question was brought up
before, but was ist answered? Doesn't Gabriel say they could fetch it
back for him? But if they did, he would have to have another life. The
easiest answer might be that they did fetch it and Christopher lost it
in the meantime.

Bettina