YOG -- wee kitty spoilers

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Thu Nov 2 15:30:42 EST 2000

> >Anyhow I'd thought I'd try starting an annoying-things-cats-do
> >thread,

Vanyel thinks that the best way to wake me up is to sit on my chest.  He
weighs something over a stone, so when he does that, I can't breathe!  Shia
hates Gandalf, so there are spitting, screaming cat fights after every meal.
Gandalf is two years old and still thinks she's a kitten, so chases bits of
paper and figments of her imagination all around the house.  She also loves
dice...imagine the scene, six of us sitting round the sitting room playing a
role-playing game.  Some incautious person leaves their dice on the floor.
A small grey-and-fawn-and-white cat comes rushing up, grabs a die, chases it
(noisily on the wood floor) briefly, then picks it up and carries it away
before we can get it off her.  We still don't know where she hides them in
this house, but when we were leaving the last house and moved the freezer,
we found two dozen dice under it!

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

No, I haven't lost my mind - it's backed up on tape somewhere.