writing to authors article

kylie.preisig at police.wa.gov.au kylie.preisig at police.wa.gov.au
Wed Nov 1 22:57:25 EST 2000

Yes!  Do it Sally!

Kylie

-----Original Message-----
From: Sally Odgers [mailto:sodgers at hotnet.net.au]
Sent: Thursday, 2 November 2000 11:40
To: dwj at suberic.net
Subject: writing to authors article

Hi all;

If anyone is interested in reading the follow-up article to the one about
writing to authors, it's up at http://suite101.com/welcome.cfm/7033
<http://suite101.com/welcome.cfm/7033>

To wrench this onto topic... wouldn't it be fun if DWJ had responded? I
wonder if I have the guts to ask her for an interview... I could probably
justify it at the Write Aus site by claiming it's an Aussie repsonse to a UK
book...

Sallyo.

This email message and any attached files may contain information that is
confidential and subject of legal privilege intended only for use by the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient be
advised that you have received this message in error and that any use, copying,
circulation, forwarding, printing or publication of this message or attached files is
strictly forbidden, as is the disclosure of the information contained therein.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete it from your Inbox.