Caroline Stevermer

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at ic.ac.uk
Wed Nov 1 11:37:18 EST 2000

Isn't this list useful?
Jennifer
Who thinks everyone needs to make friends with a librarian or two. Ook.

Good idea!  I was thinking the other day I needed to order some new fantasy
books for the library.  Are you anywhere near the inner-Melbourne area
Robyn?  I'd be happy to put the request through as a priority from
Collingwood.
Marcia