YOG --

M Elizabeth Parks meparks at mtholyoke.edu
Wed Nov 1 09:44:49 EST 2000

Reread, darling, reread.  It's like with Kevin Smith movies--you
supposedly only get all the jokes if you watch them in a certain order
(clerks mallrats clerks chasing amy clerks mallrats clerks) (not sure
where dogma fits in); surely one gains a deeper appreciation for YotG
after having read it, then Dark Lord again, then the Tough Guide, then
YotG just once more, and while you're at it why not Hexwood, hey, Dogsbody
looks good today, and Howl's always fun. . . .  Ah.  Can you tell what I
fantasize while halfway through a Good Book containing Magical
Realism?  Somedays I just prefer magic.  :)

lizzie.

Just watch me--I will become the God of Death once again.  But right
now. . . I need some sleep.

		--Duo Maxwell, "Gundam Wing"