[Re: Fire and Hemlock Reprint]

Sarah Imholt Arahsae at netscape.net
Mon May 29 16:11:18 EDT 2000

hallieod at indigo.ie (Hallie O'Donovan) wrote:

>Sorry about your worries, Sarah, but this way you'll be warned, and maybe
>this is only my reaction to the cover.  And the new copy shouldn't fall
>apart for a while, at least.  :-)

Oh, well that is just wonderful.  Thanks for your feedback, Hallie.  I will
expect the very worst and then, MAYBE, I won't be quite so disappointed!

A couple of people had questions about reprints--I tend to keep a close eye on
Amazon's UK site (I'm in the US) and watch for when her books become
available.  It is expensive ordering overseas, but I have been saving up just
for this very reason!  I don't know anything about her books being reprinted
in the US; I have been desperate for a hardbound copy of FIRE AND HEMLOCK for
years and got tired of waiting for the US publishers.

Here is the latest UK reprints release dates I have, though they change
without warning!

May 2000
All the Chrestomanci books plus MIXED MAGICS in hc

June 2000
FIRE AND HEMLOCK (I guess they got this one out early-that's a change!)
A TALE OF TIME CITY

July 2000
DOGSBODY
BLACK MARIA

October 2000
MIXED MAGICS (pb)
HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE
CASTLE IN THE AIR

November 2000
WILD ROBERT
THE HOMEWARD BOUNDERS
HEXWOOD

December 2000
ARCHER'S GOON
EIGHT DAYS OF LUKE

And then THE YEAR OF THE GRIFFIN is out in October-in the US and UK as far as
I know.

Sarah