other-world-travel

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Mon May 29 11:57:19 EDT 2000

I'd like to announce my latest article in the fantasy set I'm doing for
Write Australian at Suite 101.

Having clocked up three articles on time-travel, I decided to give
worldshift / other-world travel / world-slip .... a go.

The first article in this set is at
http://suite101.com/welcome.cfm/write_australian

It's concerned with the pleasures and problems of writing Other-world travel
novels - not least in finding a catchy name for the sub-genre!

If you're interested in this,  visit the article. It's not very long and I'd
really love some feedback <g>

Our Favourite Author, who excels at world-building, gets her mention in the
next article in the set, to be on-line on June 5th (June 6th in the southern
Hemisphere.)

Sallyo.