Re-posting of URL

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Mon May 29 05:17:56 EDT 2000

Thank you very much, Bodil. I enjoyed reading the interview a lot.

"All my books are coming out again this year in wonderful new covers, and they
are allowing me to have pictures in most of the them for the first time ever."

Well, I sure think it's absolutely wonderful that all the books will be
available again. (And I do hope that there will also be German reprints, so
that German children can read her books, too). But the covers... What was the
word? Gloob? Globber?

I also posted a message during the "terrible void" (no list...) and I wondered
whether it arrived and there was an answer that did not reach me. I wanted to
know if anybody knows if the stories in Mixed Magis are all Chrestomanci
stories that exist.

Bye,
Bettina