Fire and Hemlock Reprint

Irina Rempt ira at rempt.xs4all.nl
Mon May 29 02:47:34 EDT 2000

On 26 May 2000, Sarah Imholt wrote:

> I ordered a new copy of FIRE AND HEMLOCK from Amazon.uk last night
> (just think, it is on its way as I write!) and was wondering if
> anyone knew what the cover looks like?

It's being reprinted? Wow! (I exchanged my spare copy for _A Wiaard
Abroad_ and though I don't regret that, I'd like to have another
spare copy to give away).

Mine is an old Methuen Teens paperback with a crayon drawing by
Michael Munday) of Tom and Polly in a field with a huge stalk of
hemlock behind Tom, fires burning, the face of Laurel (presumably) in
the background, and some shadowy figures. I don't remember what the
other one looked like (it was a different edition).

   Irina

irina at valdyas.org (myself) - http://valdyas.conlang.org (Valdyas)
          http://www.valdyas.org/irina/index.html (home)