New Name on List

bill-sarah at mindspring.com bill-sarah at mindspring.com
Thu May 25 16:54:49 EDT 2000

Hi, I'm Lizzie, and I'm new to the list.  I've been a huge fan of DWJ for years--since about fifth grade, I think, and I've just now finished my first year of college.  For some reason I never really thought of looking for stuff about her online--I guess because I've never really found all that many people who've read her work in general, so I'm very excited about the list.  Like I said, I'm a big fan.  I even wrote one of my college application essays on Charmed Life.  I've just been looking at the archives, and was also excited to see that somebody else in the world had not only heard of but read Sorcery and Cecelia, because I've never been able to find anyone else who's done that before, either.  And I've got a million little bits of things to say, but that'll take a while, so for now just, hello.

    Lizzie