Re-posting of URL

Tanaquil2 at aol.com Tanaquil2 at aol.com
Thu May 25 17:28:42 EDT 2000

In a message dated 5/25/00 12:59:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hallieod at indigo.ie writes:
>  Max - you're back!  :-) :-)  You've been sorely missed!  And
congratulations!
>  Hallie.

Hi Hallie!  Hi everyone! <blows kisses and waves> I missed you too!  I still
got the digest, but it wasn't the same not being able to post :(

In a message dated 5/25/00 1:08:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time, emcmullin at kl.com
writes:
> Ham - peas - eaten with knife? - silverware - chrestomanci!

LOL!
Or in reverse: DWJ - Chrestomanci - silverware - eaten with knife? - peas -
ham - bacon - Kevin Bacon!  He really is the center of the universe!

In a message dated 5/25/00 1:27:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time, amaebi at iwon.com
writes:
> > Max <lightheaded because thesis is done>
>  Congratulations and confabulations to you! I shall order a Triumph for you
>  directly. :) With or without sneetches?

and

In a message dated 5/25/00 1:37:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time, emcmullin at kl.com
writes:
>  Remember thou art mortal.  Remember thou art mortal....

Wait, wait; I'm feeling v obtuse!  Triumph w/ or w/o sneetches?  Is this
something to do w/ Dr Seuss??  Hazarding a guess I'll pick "with sneetches"
<keeping my fingers crossed and closing my eyes tight>  !!

>  > Is goober something to do with the song "Eating Goober Peas"?
>  > Why does it make me think of Gomer Pile?
>
>  The latter, I can answer. Acos Gomer had a cousin named Goober Pyle.

Well, go-o-lly and I'll be a son of a gun!!  Didn't Gomer Pyle sing too?  I
mean in real life.  Perhaps he sang "Eating Goober Peas" or maybe "Eating
Goober's Peas"  Perhaps he ate them with ham.

Max <scratching her head and wondering what it is about this list and food>