Order of Reading Chrestomanci

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Thu May 25 03:09:40 EDT 2000

Hi all,

unfortunaltely I haven't got much time (and this will stay so till Sunday) but
I think this is a fascinating topic. I read the books the other way round:
Charmed Lives when I was a kid, and now, about fifteen years later, The Lives
of Christopher Chant.

The thing that most struck me was that it was incredibly funny when my picture
of adult Chrestomanci (very aloof, in control, ironic) fell together with the
boy. I was laughing out loud when he was rolling on the carpet in all
innocence to find out whether all women had fishtails!!! And that from him!!!

But I've got lots of other things I thought about reading it, so: tbc on
Sunday...

Bettina