Mela Worms

PREISIG Kylie kp027 at energex.com.au
Tue May 23 23:27:18 EDT 2000

I have been trying to track down this story, which is in the anthology
_Arrows of Eros_, edited by Alex Stewart.  I have had no luck!  Neither
secondhand bookshops nor interlibrary loans have brought me any joy.

Is there some wonderful person out there who would be willing to lend it to
me?  I'd reimburse postage costs, or I may be able to loan something in
return.

It's great to have the list back up again!  My life just wasn't the same
without the daily dose of DWJ discussion.  Though Deborah and Courtney might
want to note that the listserver lost my subscription from this address,
even though the other address I am subscribed from, which gets the digest,
was fine.

I loved the interview with DWJ that several people posted the link to.  I do
feel sorry for her about the Harry Potter phenomenon!  And what a shame she
counts cigarettes at her most important creature comfort.

Byeeeee,
Kylie

This email message (and any accompanying file attachments) may contain confidential or
privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the addressee named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, please notify ENERGEX immediately and destroy any copies of the original
message.

Any unauthorised review, use, alteration, disclosure or distribution of this email (including any
attachments) by an unintended recipient is prohibited.

ENERGEX accepts no responsibility for the content of any email which is sent by an employee
which is of a personal nature.