quite alarming

Karen M Frederickson frede005 at tc.umn.edu
Fri May 19 17:27:31 EDT 2000

Glad to see the list back (this from a lurker, of course!).  I must say
that I found the subject line "worms from Lind" quite alarming, as I work
in Lind Hall at the U of Minnesota.  I thought at first of a computer
virus, like a trojan horse virus, a "worm" attacking departmental
computers.  Glad to know it's a wingless dragon, lime-green or no.

Karen

NickyFan                        (play) http://www.tc.umn.edu/~frede005
"Evil matters. So does love.  So does pity.  My pilgrim, you still have
three bitter lessons to learn."  Dorothy Dunnett