Happy about Harry Potter

Britta Koch bkoch at rz.uni-osnabrueck.de
Fri May 19 06:28:44 EDT 2000

>Ooh! Have you read HOUSES OF STONE by Barbara Michaels? This has a lot about
>early women writers...

No, we've been reading Fanny Burney's "Evelina" and Maria Edgeworth's "Castle Rackrent" and "Belinda",
quite nice books - but I'll check it out! Thanks.

Oh, and Gill: My major subject is Computational Linguistics and Artificial Intelligence, with Computer Science and
Philosophy as minor subjects...We try to do things like automated timetable information or "intelligent" learning software,
but it's not really easy.

Britta