Plays for Children

Susan Petrey benjiboz at earthlink.net
Fri May 19 00:40:19 EDT 2000

Hi, all.

I just received MIXED MAGIC in the mail today from Amazon.uk.  The
anticipation is waful.  I've been putting off reading it and feel like I am
ten agin when I woke up on Christmas Day at 4:30 in the morning, got my
sister up, too, and read aloud to her for four hours until we were let out
to see the tree.  We were both unbearably hungry and could only sit still
because of the story we read to each other (which was L. Frank Baum's novel
about Santa Claus.  It's great).

Now I seem to like that kind of anticipation.

I did want to ask something, though.  I was talking to my sister, also a
fan, and was reminded of a profile of Diana that I read at least 10 years
ago.  It mentioned three plays for children she had written.  One was called
the something Battle and another had to do with apples.  Does anyone know
anything about these?

Also, does anyone know when Year of the Griffin is coming out?

Susan