FIRE AND HEMLOCK

Rebecca Ganetzky rganetzky at madison.k12.wi.us
Thu May 18 21:51:18 EDT 2000

>I have recently re-read F&H and discussed it with friends and NONE of us can
>agree on what happens at the very end.  What do you all think?  sdn
I've been debating this too.  We've agreed up til the very end (Laurel
sacrifices him, so that she won't be killed by Thomas, once she realizes
she's lost, before that she was trying to treak Tom and Polly, the whole
use Thomas against Janet thing from Tam Lin).  But at the very end with
Nowhere I can't figure out what or where Nowhere is

Rebecca D.  Ganetzky