Diana Wynne Jones list is back

Geminii geminii at dial.pipex.com
Thu May 18 04:21:56 EDT 2000

I was just going into panic mode because I thought I'd been deleted from the
list....! It's funny really - I'm a permanent lurker but I've come to look
forward to each day's batch of letters, and once they disappeared I realised
just how much the list means to me....sniff!
Glad it's back up and running!
Amanda