Identical twins and another intro

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Mon May 8 20:13:30 EDT 2000

Hi, just coming out of lurkdom to endorse this. *I* don't think my sister
looks like me (or I like her) - she is 6 inches shorter, for one thing, and
3 years younger for another - but when I went to pick my neice up from gym,
her friends, who know my sister pretty well, asked Antonia "Has your mother
grown?"
Hello everybody. I have been lurking on this list for a month or two, but as
I get the emails at work, don't have much time to reply. But I really enjoy
the discussions, and look forward hopefully to the chance that the DWJ
releases may get as far as New Zealand sometime.
All the best,
Elizabeth.