Lilith myth?

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Sun May 7 20:48:20 EDT 2000

 I wonder whether any of you know of any books
>featuring her. I'd be very happy to hear any suggestions!

Yes, Britta;
Lilith features in Piers Anthony's WIELDING A RED SWORD. It's one of the
Incarnations series. I don't think it would be your cup of tea though - a
lot of women don't like his books because of his way of presenting female
characters. It doesn't bother me, since I don't actually read to find role
models, but I thought I'd give you fair warning. Actually - the hero of
SWORD courts a helpless-seeming Eastern princess who then turns her back on
him and becomes a sort of business woman (can't recall exactly - I only read
it once) so he takes up with Lilith who is a demon...

Sallyo.