Gormenghast

Tarja Rainio vierran at saunalahti.fi
Sun May 7 17:49:24 EDT 2000

I saw last night the BBC tv-production of the first two books in the
Gormenghast trilogy by Mervyn Peake. I liked series very much and found it
extremely well done.

I have not read the books, and was wondering if I would like them? Has any
of you read these books and could you comment something on them. I have
often found the opinions on this list often very useful when considering new
books/authors to read. BTW, I haven't read the Alanna books, and am now
thinking that maybe I should =).

Tarja,
who btw owns a copy of Sorcery and Cecilia - bought when it first came out
=).

--RAB01358.957736343/suberic.net--
ReSent-Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 19:10:19 -0400 (EDT)
ReSent-From: deborah <deborah at suberic.net>