not ordinary vs. god-touched

Irina Rempt ira at rempt.xs4all.nl
Sun May 7 17:33:53 EDT 2000

On Sat, 6 May 2000, Sally Odgers wrote:

> Who in DWJ's books would you dress up as, if you had to do one?

Sophie, or Maewen-dressed-up-as-Noreth. I rather like the double
dressing-up :-)

  Irina

irina at valdyas.org (myself) - http://valdyas.conlang.org (Valdyas)
          http://www.valdyas.org/irina/index.html (home)

--RAB01222.957735711/suberic.net--
ReSent-Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 19:10:02 -0400 (EDT)
ReSent-From: deborah <deborah at suberic.net>
ReSent-To: dwj at suberic.net
ReSent-Subject: Re: Re:not ordinary vs. god-touched
ReSent-Message-ID: <Pine.LNX.4.21.0005071910020.1864 at suberic.net>