not ordinary vs. god-touched

Tony Fox tonyfox at beeb.net
Sun May 7 16:32:37 EDT 2000

> (I was reminded, actually, of one of Tom Holt's novels, in which the
> hero and the guy who got things done were two different characters.
> Who didn't like each other much.)

What do you think of the hero in Expecting Someone Taller who disguises
himself as a hero and then finds that he can't take the disguise off?
Interesting concept, eh.

Chris

--PAB00668.957729115/suberic.net--
ReSent-Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 19:09:21 -0400 (EDT)
ReSent-From: deborah <deborah at suberic.net>
ReSent-To: dwj at suberic.net
ReSent-Subject: Re: Re:not ordinary vs. god-touched
ReSent-Message-ID: <Pine.LNX.4.21.0005071909210.1864 at suberic.net>