Maggie Pearson

Tony Fox tonyfox at beeb.net
Sun May 7 16:35:19 EDT 2000

> Has anyone read any of Maggie Pearson's books? They're fantasy, though not
> of the DWJ kind. She does have DWJ's gift of creating memorable
characters,
> though, and some of her boy heroes are rather Howard-like.

 Are we talking Aurian here? Tried hard to read them but they failed to
grip.

Chris

--PAB00665.957729110/suberic.net--
ReSent-Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 19:09:03 -0400 (EDT)
ReSent-From: deborah <deborah at suberic.net>
ReSent-To: dwj at suberic.net
ReSent-Subject: Re: Maggie Pearson
ReSent-Message-ID: <Pine.LNX.4.21.0005071909030.1864 at suberic.net>