Lilith myth?

Britta Koch bkoch at rz.uni-osnabrueck.de
Sun May 7 10:56:11 EDT 2000

Hi!

Since there appear to be quite a few fantasy writers thriving on
rewriting old myths (F & H, Robin McKinley), and since I am totally
hooked on the "Lilith" myth (Lilith was the first wife of Adam, and
speaking of strong females, she sure is one! I think she later has a
relationship with Lucifer, but that may be invented by the folks at
White Wolf Games ;), I wonder whether any of you know of any books
featuring her. I'd be very happy to hear any suggestions!

Britta
--
  \ /   ASCII Ribbon Campaign
   X   - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail    britta at linuxchix.org