identical twins/reality (was Re: Introduction)

Courtney M Eckhardt cme at MIT.EDU
Sat May 6 20:34:43 EDT 2000

I was thrilled that she didn't marry Jon too- I thought George was the
person she should have gone with.  Though I was afraid for quite a while
that she wouldn't have the courage to say no to Jon.

Yeah, The Dragon would up being rather a red-shirt, didn't he?  what a
terrible end!  But he had created *another* loose love ned, so there's
your sacrificial hero....

Courtney