identical twins/reality (was Re: Introduction)

Paul Andinach pandinac at tartarus.uwa.edu.au
Sat May 6 07:11:11 EDT 2000

On Fri, 5 May 2000, Melissa Proffitt wrote:

> On Fri, 5 May 2000 16:29:49 -0400 (EDT), Kyla Tornheim wrote:

> > and I was horrified that
[spoiler deleted]

> Yeah, it took me a long time to figure that out too!  I was (I
> thought) so good at figuring out who was going to end up with who

I can't honestly say that I wasn't surprised who she chose; I wasn't
surprised, but it wouldn't be honest to say so without adding that
this was largely because I'd already read _Wild Magic_. :)
However, I'm pretty sure I understood the reasons for her choice, and
I like to think I wouldn't have been surprised anyway.

And then, of course, there's the _Wild Magic_ series... it's pretty
obvious who *she's* going to end up with - and she does. Mmf.

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."