More Alarming Fun With Names in Archer's Goon

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Fri May 5 20:46:24 EDT 2000

All I seem to ever write in about is my experiences with names in Archer's
Goon - I am dull... but anyway, I just wanted to point out (reiterate?  I
think it was mentioned before...) that Erskine is also definitely a first
name.  This is significant and memorable to me because I never knew this
until, in 1996, Erskine Bowles became Chief of Staff for President
Clinton.  When I first heard this, my first thought was, "Oh, dear... I
suppose he's decided he does want to farm the world after all..."

							---Kyra