Zinca Fearon

Courtney M Eckhardt cme at MIT.EDU
Fri May 5 17:22:13 EDT 2000

Well, "foreign" was a poor choice of words- "non-US" is what I really
meant, I think.  I was curious, since I could picture a spelling
difference like that being the result of editors changing spellings for
the different variants of English.

Please excuse all of the typos in my recent emails; my internet connection
from my machine here at work to the machine at MIT where I read mail for
this list is really horrible.  Despite the fact that the physical distance
involved is less than half a mile, the lag time is long enough that I have
a hard time typing.  Normally I'm not this bad. :(

Courtney