Introduction

Thu May 4 23:38:53 EDT 2000

On Fri, 5 May 2000 10:42:13 +0800 (WST), Paul Andinach wrote:

>Adding to the list of "books I read when I was too young to understand
>them" - the book-I-read-when-I-was-too-young-to-understand-it that
>sticks in my mind was by Sheri Tepper.
>And it's possibly my favourite book ever, oddly enough.

So, which book?  And you must have understood it sufficiently to really love
it...unless you mean that what you *thought* it meant when you were younger
turned out to be completely wrong later, or something.

Melissa Proffitt

(I read _King's Blood Four_ when I was young, and really hated it.  I can't
believe I ever came back to the True Game series, but my attitude had
certainly changed by the time I did--fortunately.)