Introduction too

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Thu May 4 23:13:52 EDT 2000

>Well, to have that happen, the egg would have to split leaving one egg XX
>and the other one XY.  Yeah, I'd call that impossible.

Weren't there a few female athletes who came up with an extra chromosome? I
think they were XXY ... I suppose it might be a trillions to one chance for
something like that to happen in a case of twins.

However, I can't recall what the Olympic people did about them. If it's a
natural genetic mutation, could they prevent these athletes from competing?

Sallyo.