Covers et al (was: Re: Guardian review)

Dzongri (Anita Graham) dzongri at admin.uwa.edu.au
Thu May 4 03:53:06 EDT 2000

> >Australia, by the way); and the rare copies around are in a
> price range I
> >can't afford. Does anyone know where I can beg, borrow or steal one?
>

> Ditto, ditto! I'm in Tasmania and have encountered the exact
> same problem.

..same here in Perth...but if I'm not mistaken the original "thanks" message
was written by Kylie in Brisbane - and I'm hoping to borrow a few books from
her when she returns to Perth. Unless that was a short term loan from
Melissa, I'll just add S&C to the list!

Anita
(who enjoyed a lovely coffee and book gossip with Kylie last week)