Torquil/names

Rowena Macrae-Gibson rowena.macrae-gibson at brunel.ac.uk
Thu May 4 04:27:36 EDT 2000

I think I've posted about this before (from my old email address before I
changed jobs).
Torquil is a Scottish name, via Norse (as in Thor - Thork(et)ill) & Gaelic
(Torcail). It's a beautiful name; it also happens to be my brother's name.
As my sister's name is Catriona, Archer's Goon was a bit strange for me to
read!
But please DWJ, don't use *my* name!!

It's good to be back on the list,
 Rowena