[Archer???]

Sarah Imholt Arahsae at netscape.net
Wed May 3 14:17:49 EDT 2000

liril at gmx.net wrote:

--But what I don't understand is Archer's Goon. In German it was Das
--Geheimnis des siebten Zauberers "the secret of the seventh sorcerer". I
--would have never suspected it was that book.

I though they were referring to Venturus as the 7th sorcerer, being the
youngest (his secret being he had gone around in this life more than once but
forgot).  That's really odd that they didn't even bother to keep Archer's
name, though.

As far as Awful to Sirena, isn't her real name Anthea?  Is there any German
equivalent to that?

And I swear I saw Erskine as a real person's name in some movie credits
somewhere.  Also had shocks with some Torquils too.

Sarah