Covers et al

Katherine Ferguson k.ferguson at maulu.demon.co.uk
Wed May 3 14:10:22 EDT 2000

On Tue, 2 May 2000, Courtney M Eckhardt wrote:

>There are some covers on the site still (though the covers that were
>linked to, rather than being present on the suberic.net server, aren't
>currently available because of a sever attack of broken Link Syndrome-
>another project!).

Were those mine? I've just rejoined the list (a couple of weeks back)
after moving house and job (I now get *paid* for doing web stuff which
is a definite improvement from my point of view <vbg>)

Anyway, I'm permanently behindhand reading messages so this is just a
quick note to say http://www.maulu.demon.co.uk/books/DWJ/ still has the
UK first edition covers.
--
Katherine Ferguson