Covers et al (was: Re: Guardian review)

Tarja Rainio vierran at saunalahti.fi
Wed May 3 13:06:40 EDT 2000

Bettina wrote:
> I would love to see the different covers, too.
>
> I have access to a scanner here, so when I find the time I will contribute
> some German covers, some of which are quite nice.

And I could contribute the covers for the Finnish translations (only three
of them, so it won't even be a hard task =)). Still, it'll have to wait
until I get my books arranged - I moved about a month ago and am dreading
the task of arranging all 1500+ books of mine (they are in complete disarray
at the moment, so the task *will* be monumental). I have been postponing it
indefinitely...

Tarja