Archer???

Sally Odgers sodgers at hotnet.net.au
Wed May 3 12:16:23 EDT 2000

.. Does anyone know of, or can
>anyone think of, reasons that DWJ should have chosen the names that she
>did for the seven of them in Archer's Goon?

That bothers me, too. Archer might be one who shoots arrows (ideas?) without
bothering about the consequences, or isn't there a soap called The Archers?
Addictive? Maybe awful, but you can't stop watching...

Hathaway seems to have something to do with Shakespear's wife Anne Hathaway,
but I've never fathomed how, since Hathaway says "she's known as "Anne
Moneypenny" here..."

Venturus means to journey far - as into space.

But Shine? Dilian? Torquil? Erskine?

No ideas.

Sallyo.