Archer???

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Wed May 3 06:39:31 EDT 2000

Hi everybody,

having just checked the orignal titles of my DWJ books I experienced some
surprises, eg that Der Fluch des Ringes ("the curse of the ring") is The Power
of Three.

But what I don't understand is Archer's Goon. In German it was Das Geheimnis des
siebten Zauberers "the secret of the seventh sorcerer". I would have never
suspected it was that book. Firstly ecause I didn't know what goon means, but
more important threre is (as far as I can see) no Archer in the German
translation. Who is he? Could it be that it is the eldest of the seven
sorcerers? He is called Winston in the translation...

Puzzeled,
Bettina