Covers et al (was: Re: Guardian review)

PREISIG Kylie kp027 at energex.com.au
Wed May 3 02:07:06 EDT 2000

I have heaps that I scanned in and I only sent a few to Deborah before
becoming slack and forgetting what I had sent and what I hadn't and somehow
just not having the time.... :)

Anyway, one I get my home email account up and running again I shall flood
your inbox with scans.

Kylie

PS Hallie - I thoroughly enjoyed _Sorcery and Cecelia_.  I will be in touch
about it!

This email message (and any accompanying file attachments) may contain confidential or
privileged information and is intended for the sole use of the addressee named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, or the person responsible for delivering this message to the
intended recipient, please notify ENERGEX immediately and destroy any copies of the original
message.

Any unauthorised review, use, alteration, disclosure or distribution of this email (including any
attachments) by an unintended recipient is prohibited.

ENERGEX accepts no responsibility for the content of any email which is sent by an employee
which is of a personal nature.