Covers et al (was: Re: Guardian review)

Tue May 2 14:17:30 EDT 2000

On Tue, 2 May 2000 13:49:42 +0100, otheng wrote:

> > I'm dreading the cover of Fire and Hemlock out next month - though Becca
>> doesn't think it can possibly be worse than the one we have already (the
>> Berkley pb).
>
>Mine is quite reasonable. I think I may avoid the new reprint.<g>

Mine is falling apart.  (I have the Berkley pb too...not terrible on its
own, as long as you're not trying to make it fit with the story, because
then it's just weird.)  Speaking of DWJ "firsts", _Power of Three_ was my
first, but for some reason I didn't look up any of her other books until
much later.  So I consider _Howl's Moving Castle_ my real introduction to
DWJ.

And covers....I've forgotten; what happened with the scanned cover art that
some of you were archiving?  Any new stuff?  I have a scanner now so I can
contribute all my covers, in case someone is still collecting those.

Melissa Proffitt