dwj-digest (Diana Wynne Jones) V1 #148

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 19:32:45 EST 2000

In a message dated 3/29/00 5:53:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-dwj-digest at suberic.net writes:

>  if anyone knows if the new Robin McKinley listed in
>  the last issue of Locus is a Damar book (please, please,please)?
Spindle's End is another of her fairy tale redos, this one on a Sleeping
Beauty theme--pricks finger on spindle, falls asleep, etc (Hey, these stories
must all date to the spinning wheel era, (post-13/1400's, if I recall
correctly) rather than the drop-spindle.  I defy anyone to prick their
fingers on a drop-spindle!)

So, no, not Damar.
Devra
Devra Langsam